Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN) is the premiere and largest Network on the island of Grenada. GBN is jointly owned by One Caribbean Media with sixty percent (60%) shareholding and the government of Grenada with the remaining forty percent (40%).
The station comprises of one (1) television station-GBN TV and three radio stations: Hott FM: 98.5 & 98.7; Klassic FM: 105.5 & 105.9 and GBN Gospel: 96.9 & 97.1
According to surveys conducted in 2015, GBN TV has established itself as the prime medium for local television programming with its Nightly News and Beyond The Headlines programs which took the lead. These were followed by GBN’s G’Morning Grenada, To The Point, and Rock The Box.
Grenada Broadcasting Network (GBN) Observatory Road, St. George
Disclaimer: Livetvcentral.com is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like
Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream. tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, Livetvcentral.com is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.